Hunter Rifle League
- RIFLE = Hunting style rifles not over 12 lbs., AR rifles or vintage sniper rifles – different rifles can be used at the different yardages.
- POSITION = Prone – If physically difficult arrangements can be made.
- SHOTS/SCORING = If sighters are used they will be the start of the relay – not more than 5 sighters – 15 shots for record – the shooter will let the puller know when he is ready to go for score. The shooter will also have his own sheet to plot hits and record his score also to verify his score.
- PULLER/SCORER = Puller will exchange targets with shooter and will pull and score for each other.
- YARDAGE = 300 and 600 yards are separate events. Shooters can use different rifles for either yardage and can participate in either yardage league or both.
- TIME = 5 minutes for prep time = 20 minutes for 5 sighters and 15 shots for record.
- TARGETS = F Class 300 and 600 yard target faces.
- LEAGUE SCORE = Lewis class scoring; 300 and 600 yards are different events.
- SUPPORT = If support is wanted a Harris style bypod or rifle sling and no rear bag.
- PRACTICE MATCH SCHEDULE AT FORKS RIFLE CLUB at 1 PM FOR 2018 on July 15; August 12, September 2, September 23.
For more details contact Gordy Linnell – 218-779-1784. If you’d like to shoot on Tuesday nights for practice or league – contact me.
August 18, 2018 - ND State Mid-Range Regional Rifle Match (Conventional and F-Class)
July 28-29, 2018 - ND High Power Championship
Participants of the CMP Garand State Championship (a John C. Garand Match is where you have to use a M1 Garand rifle)
Denny Coulter, club President (R) presenting the William Coulter Standing Trophy to Morgan Diedrich (L)
Club Secretary-Treasurer (L) presenting the ND State MI Garand Champion Trophy to Coby Dalgliesh (R)
Denny Coulter, club President (R) presenting the Atkin Trophy for the ND State High-Power Championship to Tommy Thompson (L)
Morgan Diedrich (L) receiving the ND State Service Rifle Trophy from Denny Coulter, club President (R)
Tommy Thompson receiving the L.E. Ferguson Trophy for Rapid Fire Aggregate from Denny Couler, club President (R)
May 26, 2018 Matches
Winners of the CMP Vintage Military Rifle Match held on May 26, 2018 (L-R) Kevin Fire, Ryan Kerrar & Marcus Moeglein